Kingsley is located near Fish Creek Thoroughfare across from the Woodforest Homefinder Lodge. The community is zoned to Montgomery ISD and provides homebuyers accessibility to and from Woodforest. Gracepoint Homes is introducing painted brick, cottage-style home designs, ranging from 2,100 square feet to 3,000 square feet and priced from the $300s. Home designs feature painted brick exteriors, columns, and railings, covered front porches, gable dormers and lots of options to make your home in Kingsley reflective of your needs and lifestyle.
Cottage-Styled Model Home
Our charming, painted brick cottage-styled model home (the "Travis" plan), is open daily for tours! Gracepoint Homes has six plans to choose from in this wooded community. Don’t miss out! Visit today!
ENJOY THE SMALL-TOWN LIVING OF KINGSLEY IN WOODFOREST
The Charming, Timeless Aesthetic
- Painted brick, cottage-style homes
- Exterior columns and railings, covered front porches and gable dormers
- One- and two-story plans
- Great outdoor living space
The Active Lifestyle
- Miles of hiking and biking trails
- 27-hole Woodforest Golf Club with 17,000 sf clubhouse complete with dining, conference area and Golf Shop
- 16-acre Forest Island tennis and aquatic center/water park
- Eight parks with several playgrounds and Lily Pad Spray Park
The Family Recreation
- Stampede Sportsplex soccer fields
- Community lifestyle events
- Convenient to Lake Conroe's recreation areas
For a personal tour and more information on pricing, please contact one of our Community Sales Managers and make an appointment.
Mon-Sat: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 6 pm